Oasis Senior Advisors
How will you get started as an Oasis Senior Advisor?
First, let us reassure you that even if you have no experience in this field whatsoever, we have all the systems in place to get you up and running very quickly. And if you do have experience, you can begin building on it immediately.
Our training and support systems are among the best in this, or any other industry. Our CEO, Tim Evankovich, opened his first successful franchise system over 20 years ago, and knows exactly what it takes to help you get off to a strong start. Because of course, the better you do, the better we all do.
Your journey will begin at our corporate headquarters in Bonita Springs, Florida. Here, in your initial one-week training program, you’ll learn everything you need to know about:
- Our industry
- Our unique business model
- The strategies you’ll need to get off to a fast start
- What a day in the field visiting various types of senior communities will be like How to market your business locally
- And how to take advantage of our advanced business management software (Oasis IQ).
For added credibility, you will also apply for national certification as a Senior Advisor. Once you have your national certification and your initial training has been completed, you will return home to set up your new Oasis home office.
Since your business will usually have you out in the field visiting local senior communities, various referral sources and meeting with clients in their current homes, your home office will be fairly basic. All you’ll really need are a dedicated business phone and an iPad or PC tablet, on which you’ll run our proprietary software system.
Of course, once you’re home and your office is established, don’t think for a second that our support stops there. Far from it.
On an ongoing basis, we’ll continue to provide:
- Training on a wide variety of subjects
- Visits from our trainers, who can accompany you to your local senior housing communities and local referral sources, for “hands on” experience
- Periodic webinar training
- And invitations to our entertaining and information-packed annual conferences.
Bottom line? Our support people are never more than a phone call away if you ever have any questions or need any advice whatsoever. Like we said, your success is our success, and we’re with you all the way.
Oasis Senior Advisors
In Business Since
Training & Support